Re: gEDA-user: bypass caps

> Hmmm, do you actually have 10uF 0603 ceramic caps in hand?  I'd bet
> dollars to doughnuts that you either haven't looked for them, or your
> haven't ordered them yet (so you haven't found out that they are only
> brochureware).

Digikey ECJ-1VB0J106M

It's the biggest value 0603 cap Panasonic makes (6.3v though)

Murata makes an 0805 10uF 16v ceramic for a little less.  Maybe I
should switch to that?

FYI I've spent the last day or so finalizing the sram board, which
means I've spent a LOT of time with gattrib and gsch2pcb, and filling
in the manufacturer and digikey part numbers, pdf references, and
prices.  I'm near the ordering step, so I'm avoiding things that I
can't actually buy :-)

gattrib wish: support multi-page schematics, and I REALLY want to be
able to paste whole blocks of bypass caps from one example row!

Also, refdes should sort number parts numerically; I see C30 C301 C302
C31 C32 etc.

And this time, I'm waiting for the parts to show up - so I can compare
them to the board layout prints - before I fab the board!