Re: gEDA-user: PCB Manual

ptay wrote:

Last I heard there was some work being done on the PCB manual. From sourceforge I'm led to here:

http://pcb.sourceforge.net/manual.html

But I can't tell if this reflects the newest version.  Is this it?

Phil

There are 3 versions linked to on that page. The top is for what is in CVS although be warned that there is no automatic updating of that copy so you should always monitor the date on the title page of the cvs one.

The next link is currently for the 20060822 snapshot which is of course the newest version being from only 2 days ago.

The others correspond to older versions.

I'm not quite sure what could be done to make that page more clear. I'm open to suggestions.

-Dan