gEDA-user: New release of gEDA install CD

Following on the heels of Ales and Dan, I have just uploaded the
latest gEDA Suite install CD to my website:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

(Bottom of page).  The latest rev is date-coded 20060825.

The gEDA Suite install CD is an .iso image holding the latest
gEDA/gaf, PCB and other important open-source EDA tools, and
incorporating an install wizard which automatically looks for package
dependencies, and then builds the components of the gEDA Suite from
source.

This is a test release.  I have tested it on FC3, 4, 5, as well as
SuSE 9.3 and 10.0.  I would appreciate it if others would download the
CD and try it out on their own systems/distros.  If you experience a
problem with the installer, please notify me.  If I get no feedback
inside of a few  days, then I'll put the .iso image onto the main gEDA
download site.

Cheers,

Stuart