Re: gEDA-user: Complicated shapes and vector graffic in PCB

> I would like to have a semicircular section of the board edge which
> is only couple of degrees, not 45 or multiples. I also need to have
> the Ronja logo and some Hawaiian flowers imported as vector
> graphics. Is this possible with PCB?

Sure, if you can convert it from whatever you have.  PCB supports arcs
with arbitrary start and delta angles, it's just that the GUI can only
create multiples of 90 (it can display them just fine).

I seem to recall a converter from EDIT format to PCB mentioned...