gEDA-user: Re: Complicated shapes and vector graffic in PCB

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:26:27 +0200, Karel Kulhavy wrote:

> Hello
> I would like to have a semicircular section of the board edge which is only
> couple of degrees, not 45 or multiples. I also need to have the Ronja logo and
> some Hawaiian flowers imported as vector graphics. Is this possible with PCB?

Draw your design with inkscape and save as postscript. Convert the postscript
to pcb with pstoedit. More details in the wiki:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#how_do_i_import_external_vector_graphics

---<(kaimartin)>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak