gEDA-user: Re: newbie footprint argument Q

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:29:29 -0500, craigni-fOdFMYwuEsI wrote:

> ...and... is there a help file somewhere that lists the args of elements
> and to what they correspond?

Being half a newbie myself, I prefer to use the footprint style that
is called "newlib" in geda. No parameters to trip over, just a plain
file for every footprint. After all, of all the footprints I use, only
a few can be automatically derived from simple pattern.

---<(kaimartin)>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog