Re: gEDA-user: pinnumber, pinlabel, pinseq, pin-what?

Sure,

pinnumber gets appended to the refference designator durring the netlist
generation. E.g. U1-2   the 2 would be from the pinnumber attribute the
U1 would be the devices reference designator.

pinseq is used for slots which seems to be another term for gate. Such
as some devices have multiple identical gates which can be swapped. e.g.
7400 which has 4 two input nand gates.

pinlabel is used for the viewer as a way of defining what the pin does.

Steve Meier