Re: gEDA-user: pcb: I'm having trouble getting traces to contact some pads

> I'm pretty new at using pcb and have encountered a problem I can't
> figure out.  My problem is that for several components, pcb won't allow
> me to draw a trace line all the way to the pad.  I can draw the trace
> almost to the pad, but then it refuses to go any farther.

Shut off "auto-enforce DRC clearance".

Next time, start the trace on the pad and work towards the other
copper, or make sure you have a loaded netlist and have used the 'o'
option to set up the rats.

Also, don't end refdes's with lower case letters - they're reserved
for gates within devices.  End with upper case or a digit; the lower
case letters are simply ignored.