gEDA-user: gEDA and Eagle play nice together?

I would like to use a Eagle for its autorouter and gEDA for everything else (as much as is possible).

Best case scenario: Eagle natively reads .pcb format, I run the autorouter, go back to gEDA world (I realize this in not possible). Worst case scenario: I have to use Eagle for everything including schematic capture, netlist generation. From what I can tell with some web searching, the best I can do is look at the gerber files from Eagle once I'm all done... :-(

Looking for any advice on incorporating a third party autorouter into the gEDA workflow (Eagle is first choice, but I'm open to alternatives).

Thanks,
Taylor