gEDA-user: New version of footprint file format doc

Folks --

Due to popular demand, I have spent a good chunk of time at the code
sprint updating and revising the footprint creation document.  I have
now put the new version online at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

It's the 9th bullet item down in the list.

I would appreciate it if interested parties would take the time to
download a copy and give it a quick check for accuracy.  Please direct
any mistakes you find to me: sdb (* at *) cloud9 (* dot *) net.

Thanks!

Stuart