Re: gEDA-user: PCB feature

[snip]
>Eagle does the same as PCB though.  Same direction, too.  Google maps
>zooms the same way.  I think we got it right.

Yes, I think we got it right too.  The zooming/panning on the middle
mouse button stays.

On to the other questions raised in this thread:

	* I don't really want the differently behaving left to right
	  and right to left selection in gschem.

	* That will spawn the confused user questions of "why does it
	  behave one way and for some odd reason sometimes it does this".
	  left->right, right->left is simply too subtle.

	* I am definately in favor of a modifier key (ctrl, shift, and alt
	  should not be used) that needs to pressed during the selection
	  and I would prefer the bounding box be drawn dashed or such
	  to show that something else is going on.

								-Ales