Re: gEDA-user: Length of pins in gschem symbols.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:23:54 -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> Ehrm, no.  I'm willing to give out wiki accounts, but that is not a
> blank check to make whatever changes people feel like making.

This is generally true for a wiki. Try to add some text to wikipedia that
breaks the projects policy and you will see. The wiki principle is not
only to allow anyone to write, but also to exert social pressure on
authors, while assuming good faith.

> The length of the pins in the symbol guide is intentional.

Let me rephrase my question:
What is the intention of the recommended length of pins?
Substantiated recommendations are more likely to be followed...

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog