Re: gEDA-user: Last code sprint's IRC log and pictures

Ales Hvezda wrote:
> I finally got around to posting the irc log from the last code sprint
> held on 2007/08/05:
>
> http://geda.seul.org/sprints/irclog_sprint_20070805.txt
>
> Also, it wasn't a particularly productive code sprint for me, mainly
> because I was chasing a subtle hidden bug, but on the plus side I did
> take lots of pictures of DJ making some PCBs.  You can find the set here:
>
> http://geda.seul.org/projects/djs_pcbs/
Cool stuff, but some questions anyway:

How wide are those tracks on the picture
http://geda.seul.org/projects/djs_pcbs/IMG_2205s-1-0.html ?
What's the purpose for that green stuff seen on some of these pictures?
I've never seen this before, although I'm doing PCB artwork using a
modified laminator for toner transfer on a regular base. (The target
temperature of the laminator was set to about 185°C, the old one was
110°C. So it's sorta stress for the device)

There are some pictures of my current project on the net:
http://www.cl-projects.de/projects/glcd_controller/

Actually there are some small holes in the copper areas. That's because
the PCB went through the laminator only once. Normally I'd send it
through the laminator for about 6 times in different directions.
So the temperature had to be higher than normal, and I ended up with a
molten laminator :( But at least the PCB is OK.

- C. Lechner