Re: gEDA-user: next freedog?

These days, we meet on the first Wednesday of each month, IIRC.
However, our meeting date is flexible (depending upon member's
schedules), and having a gathering coincident with the ESC is a good
idea.

Since we haven't scheduled the September meeting, maybe I'll ask the
larger geda-user group the question:  What's a good date for a Free
Dog gathering during ESC?  Please choose one of:

Tues Sept 18
Wed Sept 19
Thurs Sept 20

If we can get enough locals and ESC visitors to agree on a date, then
I see no reason to not move our meeting date to overlap with ESC.
Agreed?

Also, ESC is again in the Back Bay, so perhaps we'll move the venue to
some place in Boston close to the convention center.  Any opinons on
that idea?

Stuart