Re: gEDA-user: next freedog?

On 8/25/07, Stuart Brorson <sdb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What's a good date for a Free
> Dog gathering during ESC?  Please choose one of:
>
> Tues Sept 18
> Wed Sept 19
> Thurs Sept 20

I should know my schedule by the end of the week.

> If we can get enough locals and ESC visitors to agree on a date, then
> I see no reason to not move our meeting date to overlap with ESC.
> Agreed?

Sounds good.

> Also, ESC is again in the Back Bay, so perhaps we'll move the venue to
> some place in Boston close to the convention center.  Any opinons on
> that idea?

For restaurants ---

There is a Legal Seafood (www.legalseafoods.com) at 800 Boylston Street which
should be very close to the Hynes. If you want to go one street over to Newbury
Street there is Sonsie (http://www.sonsieboston.com) or Stephanie's
(http://www.stephaniesonnewbury.com)

There are Starbucks at 755 Boylston Street and 350 Newbury Street.

I am not sure if any of the locations have wireless access.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org