Re: gEDA-user: customise mouse scroll action

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 14:11 +0200, Duncan Drennan wrote:
> > I will make this configurable eventually, if no-one else beats me to it.
> > For now, if you wanted to edit the behaviour in your install, you'll
> > need to modify gschem/src/x_event.c and recompile.
>
> Thanks Peter, that looks pretty straightforward to change. If I
> recompile can I just do a make gschem_install, or do I have to remove
> the $geda directory first?

Just a make install from the gschem/src directory ought to do it -
assuming that the sources match the program version you have installed
already. Or, as you suggest - "make gschem_install" from the toplevel
directory.

If you haven't built from those sources before, you'll need to "make
install" at the toplevel directory so libgeda, gschem, ..... are all
built and installed with matching versions.

Regards,

Peter