Re: gEDA-user: customise mouse scroll action

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 13:24 +0200, Duncan Drennan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to customise the mouse scroll wheel action, along
> with the actions that CTRL and SHIFT result in?

If memory serves me correctly, this behaviour is hard-coded. It was done
the way it is now to match PCB, although in hindsight I should have made
it configurable at the time - probably defaulting to the normal GTK /
Gnome behaviour of:

Scroll: Up/Down
Shift+Scroll: Left/Right
Ctrl+Scroll: Zoom in / out

I will make this configurable eventually, if no-one else beats me to it.
For now, if you wanted to edit the behaviour in your install, you'll
need to modify gschem/src/x_event.c and recompile.

Regards,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,