Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Easy way to auto route different size traces ?

> Half my traces are big power and the other half are signal.  I'd like
> PCB to take a first crack at routing the fat traces.  Is there an easy
> way to do that ?  It is going to take forever to hand draw the fat
> traces.

Open up the netlist window.  It has options for including or excluding
nets from the ratlist.  Make sure only the nets you want are enabled.
Optimize the rats.  Autoroute "all rats".

Or, you can select the few rats you want, and autoroute "selected
rats".