Re: gEDA-user: interesting links

It is interesting to me how this discussion centres around programming
languages rather than exploring and extolling the benefits of gEDA.
I'm relatively new to using gEDA and this is the first time I've heard
of KiCad - what I'm most interested in is which is a better tool to
achieve what I want to (which is producing great electronic products
as easily as possible). I would like to hear about why the structure
of gEDA allows me great flexibility to increase my productivity. For
an end user the underlying programming language is of little
relevance, but the way I interact with the set of tools is.

When push comes to shove, the group (gEDA or KiCad) which can clearly
explain the benefits of their product will draw more people in. More
users is one of the goals, isn't it?