Re: gEDA-user: geda 1.4.0 in Hardy - is xgsch2pcb supposed to work now?

On Friday 01 August 2008 23:15:13 Martin Maney wrote:

> So what's the secret?  Or is this just something that needs another
> year of simmering, as I think someone put it about a year ago?

The secret is that the required functionality was only added to xgsch2pcb
recently.

For now, the best bet is to keep your footprints in a subdirectory of your
project called 'packages' which is automatically picked up,

or,

Use the git version of xgsch2pcb.

                                      Peter

--