Re: gEDA-user: geda-user Digest, Vol 27, Issue 5

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. how to check for holes and pad size (Vincent Onelli)
>    2. Re: how to check for holes and pad size (DJ Delorie)

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:29:46 -0400
> From: Vincent Onelli <vonelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: gEDA-user: how to check for holes and pad size
> To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hi,
> Is there a way to find out what size the holes and the pads are? I was
> not able to find that information any ware.
> thank you.
> Vinny
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:39:03 -0400
> From: DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: gEDA-user: how to check for holes and pad size
> To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Put the crosshair over the pin/hole and hit Ctrl-R to report on that
> pin/hole.

Thank you so much for the quick answer,

Here, I have an other question, PCB does not have circle command how can
the semicircle be constructed and wind up with open to one the side
rater than diagonal. I am try to make the TO92 footprint there is one in
the library but the pin are too close together.
I will appreciate the help.
Vinny

P.S. I think that the addition of circle command would be very useful.