Re: gEDA-user: how to check for holes and pad size

Please be careful when replying to a digest; specifically, make sure
you correct the subject line.

> Here, I have an other question, PCB does not have circle command how can
> the semicircle be constructed and wind up with open to one the side
> rater than diagonal. I am try to make the TO92 footprint there is one in
> the library but the pin are too close together.

PCB has an arc command.  If you edit the file (pcb/footprint) with a
text editor, you can change the start/end angles to anything you want.
If you set it to 0-360 degrees, you get a circle.