Re: gEDA-user: ngspice subckt problems

> OK, I'm not that familiar with the Spice subcircuit syntax. Actually I
> considered Spice as some sort of black-box.

If you want to successfully use ngspice, you're best off reading up on
SPICE syntax and usage.  It's not a black box yet, and while manual
intervention is not always necessary, it still has enough problems
that if you don't know about SPICE, then you'll probably be lost.

> Or do I need some developer version, as the one I used is about 3 years old?

Perhaps.  The developer version has lots of good stuff in it.  The
project should really release a new tarball.

Alternately, why don't you grab the latest Gnucap?  Al (the main
developer) updates the release tarball quite regularly.

Stuart