Re: gEDA-user: Question for DJ about his alarm clock

>> I noticed that on p. 3, the ST part (U300) has PVDD and PVSS
>> connections through 4.7 ohm resistors to PWR and GND, respectively.
> There's noise on both power and ground lines.  The P* pins are for
> the PLL's power supply, which need as clean a power source as you can
> provide.

How do resistors help with that?  Or are there other relevant
components not mentioned in the email?  (I'm just wondering whether I'm
missing knowledge of the circuit or missing something electronic...)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx