Re: gEDA-user: How to unsubscribe?

>>> Gads, is anyone actually still using Majordomo?
>> [...] that pest.

Majordomo may not be perfect, but mailman sure isn't either.  I've come
to dread the first of the month, and I've actually had to set up
scripts to repair autosuspended mailman subscriptions - apparently it's
not smart enough to realize that some mail getting through means the
problem is with the mail rather than the subscriber.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx