Re: gEDA-user: PCB gerber export issues with fabhouse

On 8/19/08, Idan Beck <idanbeck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey all, I'm having a problem with a the frontmask gerber file.  The
> fabhouse put a hold on the order as there was according to them a problem
> with an undefined D code in the top-soldermask.  When I looked at this in
> gerbv I noticed a similar error : this:
>
> Errors found in Gerber file(s):
> Layer 5: ERROR:  Found aperture out of bounds while parsing G code: 0

This must mean that in this file invokes aperture code D0 which is out
of valid range (D10 .. D9999 for gerbv).

Could you provide a sample PCB file reproducing this feature?

[snip]
> Are there some settings
> I should be looking at on PCB and is there a way to fix this without
> actually changing the layout but only fixing layer 5 or the frontmask in
> this case?

AFAIK the frontmask layer is defined by the footprints. You'll
probably want to replace your elements or edit the PCB with your
favourite text editor.

Regards,
Ineiev