gEDA-user: PCB gerber export issues with fabhouse

Hey all, I'm having a problem with a the frontmask gerber file.  The fabhouse put a hold on the order as there was according to them a problem with an undefined D code in the top-soldermask.  When I looked at this in gerbv I noticed a similar error : this:

Errors found in Gerber file(s):
Layer 5: ERROR:  Found aperture out of bounds while parsing G code: 0

but the G Codes section shows this:

G code statistics
G0 = 0      (Move)
G1 = 10     (1X linear interpolation)
G2 = 0      (CW interpolation)
G3 = 10     (CCW interpolation)
G4 = 14     (Ignore block)
G10 = 0      (10X linear interpolation)
G11 = 0      (0.1X linear interpolation)
G12 = 0      (0.01X linear interpolation)
G36 = 81     (Poly fill on)
G37 = 81     (Poly fill off)
G54 = 93     (Tool prepare)
G55 = 0      (Flash prepare)
G70 = 0      (Units = inches)
G71 = 0      (Units = mm)
G74 = 0      (Disable 360 circ. interpolation)
G75 = 10     (Enable 360 circ. interpolation)
G90 = 0      (Absolute units)
G91 = 0      (Incremental units)
Unknown G codes = 0

I am somewhat new to actually fabbing boards so I'm not sure what the deal is here.  I am generating the gerber files from PCB and the PCB is definitely not placing any elements out of bounds.  Are there some settings I should be looking at on PCB and is there a way to fix this without actually changing the layout but only fixing layer 5 or the frontmask in this case?

Thanks!
Idan Beck