Re: gEDA-user: printing gerbers in windows

I believe that you could use gerbv to export your gerber files to postscript or PDF for every layer and then you can email this to yourself or transfer it your windows system and print the PDF there.  Also you may find a free gerber viewer for windows, a quick google search results with ViewMate, GerbMagic etc...

Idanz

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Robert Butts <r.butts2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can I print out the gerbers on a ink-jet photo printer?

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert Butts schrieb:
> I can't get my printer working yet in Linux and was wondering, in the
> interum, is there a way to print gerbers in windows?  I'd like to make a
> quick two-sided pcb.

Print to a file in Linux. This will give you a .ps or .pdf. You can
convert the .ps to a .pdf. Print the .pdf in Windows.

Philipp

Idan