Re: gEDA-user: Having problems with Gwave

*al davis* wrote:

>This is probably an Ubuntu problem.  When I have seen this kind
>of error, it is usually due to something like a shared library
>out of sync with the rest of the program, or maybe it is
>compiled with an out-of-sync header file.

I found the problem this afternoon. It seems that ngspice was producing
more than one set of output data. The problem was that there seems to be
an include file called "Simulation.cmd" which is included in the circuit
file. For some reason, it had an ac analysis directive in it in addition
to the one set by gspicegui. Once that was removed, gwave began working
properly.

One thing that I did notice was that the font is either too big or the
window too small for the y-axis values being displayed next to trace
button. The result is that the value gets cut off so you can't read it.
It's been a while since I messed with gtk, but it looks like that window
needs to be made a little larger. If I get a chance, I may dl the source
to gwave and tweak that unless someone has an easier fix.