Re: gEDA-user: Poor man's O-scope?

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:26:30 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

> I would avoid eBay / Paypal like the plague. Too many sharks, and if you
> get bitten, both of the above companies are _completely_ useless at
> doing anything constructive about it.

My reasoning: I got my test and measurement gadgets from ebay at 2/3 to
half the price compared to traditional refurbished dealers. (Hameg 1570,
HP 33120A, Rhode&Schwarz SMG, Tek 495P + TR503, fast scope probes,
Avvantest wavemeter)
If one out of four were completely lost to a shark, I'd still win.
However, everything came as described, or better (keeps fingers crossed).

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog