Re: gEDA-user: Polygon islands in PCB

> How about defining pads with polygons?  This request has come up a
> couple times over the years.  It'd be pretty handy too.

That would require a file format change.  The change I made was to let
you use rectangles to define rectangular pads; previously you could
only use lines to define rectangular pads, which required extra math
in most cases.

There are a lot of handy and oft-requested features that would require
major design changes in PCB.  I'd like them too :-)