Re: gEDA-user: gEDA just hit SlashDotOrg

> Anyone to stand up and bash the poster of the topic for his
> judgement?

His judgement is pretty much dead on.  Many people on this list are
openly hostile to Windows users, and we certainly haven't gone through
the effort to make our software install and run smoothly on Windows.
What ports we do have are rough around the edges and not as easy to
use (gui-wise) as 99% of the windows software on the planet.

I'm not saying we don't have good reasons for this state, just
pointing out where we're at.