Re: gEDA-user: can't plot time on x axis with KJWave (Mark Johnson)

KURT PETERS wrote:
>    > Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 19:05:03 -0600
>    > From: Mark Johnson <mrj001@xxxxxxx>
>    > Subject: gEDA-user: can't plot time on x axis with KJWave
>    > To: gEDA user mailing list <geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>    >
>    > I've been trying to get a plot of a transient analysis with KJ
>    Waves.
>    > I've gotten the analysis to run. When the "Select Axis Variables"
>    > window appears, time is not an option under X axis. I can only plot
>    the
>    > output I chose prior to the simulation - on both x- and y-axes.
>    > Needless to say, this doesn't help me much.
>    >
>    > I'm using version 1.1.3 of KJ Waves, recently downloaded, and
>    version
>    > 6u12 of the Java Runtime (included as part of the JDK).
>    >
>    > Can anyone help?
>    >
>    > Mark Johnson
>    Mark,
>       Can you post the first few lines (which should be in red) in your
>    KJWaves netlist?
>    What I'd be looking for is to ensure you indeed are asking ngspice for
>    a transient analysis and what variables you're asking it to store.
>    Kurt

Here it is:
* gnetlist -g spice-sdb -o test3h.net test3.sch
.TRAN 10.0U 10.0M 10.0U 10.0U
.SAVE V(Vout)
.OPT NOPAGE NOMOD
.WIDTH OUT=133

I'm assuming that ngspice automatically will save the time as it does
for .print.  I'm using rework 19 of ngspice.

Mark