Re: gEDA-user: Icarus: Synthesize Verilog to Verilog

The Verilog target for Icarus Verilog needs attention. If it
were it a usable (even compilable) state, it would be of use
to you. Is it sits, getting it it working order would be a great
summer project for somebody.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,