Re: gEDA-user: Issue with Icarus for windows v0.9.1 & lxt file generation

Jackson Nichol wrote:
> I am hoping that someone can help me with a problem that I am having.  I have upgraded to Icarus Verilog for windows v0.9.1 from the www.bleyer.org/icarus site.
>
> Now when I run a simple test using the following two command line options
> iverilog -o tb.vvp -s tb tb.v
> vvp -l tb.log tb.vvp -lxt
>
> I am not able to open the resulting waves.lxt file in gtkwave for windows V3.2.1.

It looks like the $stop system task is causing vvp to crash on the
mingw32 build. Our guy who has a Windows machine to work with has
noticed your post and is looking into this problem.

Have you filed a bug report in our bugs tracker? If you can do that,
it would greatly help us keep track of this issue for you.

Thanks,
http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,