Re: gEDA-user: B9A pin base

Goran Mekic' wrote:
>     Does anyone has B9A pin base (12AX7 tube, for example) for pcb? I've
> searched everything that came to my mind, but found nothing. How to
> put tube on a PCB (software, not the real board), anyway? Thanx!

I'd suggest you give the footprint a name which is based on the vendor
name and vendor part number as there will be some variation in the exact
details from vendor to vendor.  Note that I'm assuming what you really
want is to put a tube *socket* on your board.

But in general, you just make a footprint as you would for any other
type of device.

Try out the pcb getting started guide.

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/docs/gs/gs.html

-Dan