gEDA-user: PCB Lockup/Optimization

   I have a PCB design that I have hand routed the power nets and then
   let PCB autoroute the rest.  When I go to do to an optimize(say miter
   the traces) PCB just locks up and never returns, I have to manually
   kill it.  And I have let it run for hours and it's still locked up.
   Is this a known problem and perhaps fixed in a later release? I have a
   fairly old version(2+ years).  I have never seen this problem before,
   perhaps it's just some odd issue with this specific layout.  It also
   seems to lockup if I tell it to rip up the auto routed traces, which
   leads me to believe it's a problem with the auto routed traces.

   Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. [1]Try Bing
   now.