Re: gEDA-user: PCB - Disperse all elements don't show anything

Ben Jackson <ben@xxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:19:26AM +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> I noticed in his original mail that he was using m4 footprints.  So
> this is probably the degenerate output of some confused m4 macro.
>
> To the OP:  Try using 'use-files' to your 'project' file and
> rerunning gsch2pcb.

I did run:
$ gsch2pcb -f -v OprogAlaplap.sch
Using the m4 processor for pcb footprints
Done processing.  Work performed:
37 file elements and 15 m4 elements added to OprogAlaplap.pcb.

Still I get not elements in PCB when Disperse all elements.

I think it's better to replace footprints attribute in the schematic
from m4 to new library, isn't it?

--
Regards, Paul Chany
http://csanyi-pal.info