Re: gEDA-user: EPS Printing of PCBs

   On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 6:39 PM, DJ Delorie <[1]dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     as-shown uses the board's ShowSolderSide flag (the tab key changes
     this) to decide which side to print.  I don't know of a way to
     force
     that flag from the command line, but I suppose you could
     perl-script
     the .pcb file first.  Or add a command line option to override it.

   Does the ben-flip-x do the ShowSolderSide magic when using ben-mode?

     Don't forget to enable vias too ;-)

   Thanks.
   (* jcl *)

   --
   You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.
   [2]http://www.luciani.org