gEDA-user: EPS Printing of PCBs

   I use the commands
     pcb -x png --only-visible --ben-mode --dpi 600
     pcb -x png --only-visible --ben-mode --ben-flip-x --dpi 600
   to generate top and bottom pictures for PCB layouts. I would
   like to get EPS files instead of PNGs. Are there EPS printing
   options for this?
   The command
     pcb -x eps --only-visible --eps-scale 1 --as-shown --eps-file
   $base.eps \
         --layer-stack component,elements,pins
   seems to work for the component side. I can not seem to get a command
   line to work for the solder side. In the --help I did not see anything
   analogous to --ben-flip for eps files.
   Thanks.
   (* jcl *)
   --
   You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.
   [1]http://www.luciani.org