Re: gEDA-user: Turning off gerber Poly Fill for square pads

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 02:28:53PM -0700, Thomas Olson wrote:

> I am using pcb-20081128-4.1.
>
> All the devices that have square pads on pin 1 when exported
> to gerber are using Polygon Fills G36-G37.
>
> How can I turn off Polygon Fills for square pads and
> get back to using Rectangle Aperatures for square pads?

I don't know anything about the root of your problem, but the easiest
way to avoid a problem with square pads would be to edit the pads to
make them 1 wider or longer so they are no longer square (of course
they'll only be out of square by .00001").

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>