Re: gEDA-user: Rubber bands and far side elements

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:37:35 -0700, Lance Earl wrote:

> I am trying to move some footprints and would like the attached traces
> to follow. I have Rubber Band activated but when I move an element, the
> traces do not follow. Why?

Did you select the components before moving? Rubberband move does not
work with selections, yet. Don't do selections. Just let the mouse hover
over the component to be moved and click-n-drag with the left mouse
button.

Hope, that helps,

---<(kaimartin)>---
--