Re: gEDA-user: Moving components around the layout

Vincent Onelli wrote:
> optimize the space I made small change on the grid spacing and now I
> need to move the part a small amount of that small amount, but picking
> the part most of time doesn't Work I need to keeping on try for many
> times some of them I had to giver up and reload the part from buffer

If you didn't use a divisible smaller grid spacing, you won't be able to put it on grid,
since the origin point of the footprint was already placed on the previous larger grid.

If your previous grid was every 1mm try .25mm grid next.  1/4 X orig. grid.

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX