gEDA-user: gcshem to magic

   I have some analog circuits in gschem that I want to layout in the
   magic vlsi tool.  Is there a good way to go from gschem to magic?
   For example it would be nice to generate transistors automatically
   (give w, l, and m) and then add port names for S,D,G,B.  Likewise it
   would be nice to produce a magic compatible netlist, so the interactive
   router can then be used once the cells are placed.
   Please let me know if there is a recommended way of doing this?
   If you think there is a better way to tackle this problem please let me
   know.
   Oliver