gEDA-user: Gerbv Problem Displaying Rounded Rectangles

I downloaded rev 2.4.0 for Windows and viewed my Gerber files. I see that rounded rectangles done as a macro don't seem to display properly. I am creating the Gerber files with FreePCB and they display ok in GC-Preview. Here is a link to an image of the Gerbv display. http://arius.com/temp/Gerbv_messedup_full_size.png Here is a link to the Gerber file. http://arius.com/temp/Gerbv_display_prob_top_copper.grb

Is this a known problem? Is my Gerber file somehow not correct even though it displays ok in GC-Preview?

Rick