Re: gEDA-user: geda-user Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17

At 12:45 PM 8/8/2010, you wrote:
On Sun, 2010-08-08 at 12:12 -0400, Rick Collins wrote:

> So this is a bug specific to the Windows version?  How to report that?
>
> Rick

All fine for gerbv 2.4 shipped with Gentoo-Linux for AMD64.

It would be fine if you can test with multiple Windows boxes, maybe it
is related to a special OS version, to GTK/cairo version or graphic
card.

Or maybe it is the linux version vs. the Windows version. I don't suspect a graphic card issue. I don't know what GTK/cario is. But I see rounded rectangles that are about doubled in size, but clipped by traces and pads nearby. I would be very surprised if that is happening anywhere other than in the code to display the Gerber shapes. Is the clipping done in the graphics card or in the app software?

I would be happy to test with other Windows boxes, but I don't have any at this time.

In case I didn't mention it, I am running Vista 32 bit, (ptui..., I always have to spit to get that taste out of my mouth) on an AMD QL-60.

Rick