Re: gEDA-user: Bourns 3386P footprint

David Griffith wrote:

> I think I got it right, but would someone please double-check this
> footprint for a Bourns 3386P trimpot for me?  See

http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/david_griffith/footprints/POT_BOURNS_3386P.fp

* The position of pins looks ok. Their numbers differ from the numbers in
the data sheet. Is this deliberate?

* I'd make the annular ring larger to facilitate manual soldering. 80 mils
seems like a decent size to me. If the annular ring is a handicap for the
layout, they con be shrunken as needed.

* The outline of your footprint is a bit larger than the real component.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Ãffentlicher PGP-SchlÃssel: