Re: gEDA-user: Commercial CAD, land pattern generators report

   > a 10000 part library operating a layout service bureau
   Take a look at <[1]http://wikicomponents.com> "The worlds first and
   only truly open source for 2D and 3D PCB component package, part and
   electrical device data".  I did point out to them that
   <[2]http://gedasymbols.org> , was around for a while, which not really
   my point here.
   I corresponded with Dino Ditta, the person behind the site, when it
   first opened.
   There were some ambiguities about the terms of use, as far as being
   Open Source friendly,
   and he said that was his intention, and that he would clean up the
   ambiguities.  Don't know if he did that.
   He was open to having KiCAD and PCB symbols posted there.  Maybe we
   could get behind his 3D effort rather than DXF?
   Last I looked there were a lot of part numbers, with nothing to back
   them up, which I did complain about to Dino, don't know if he fixed
   that.  Frustrating to spend time searching the list for it to lead to
   nothing.
   --
   [3]http://blog.softwaresafety.net/
   [4]http://www.designer-iii.com/