Re: gEDA-user: Specification of Rotations for Auto Assembly

Hi,

As long as the internal coordinate system of pcb is consistent within the
code base, and the proper coordinate system is used for the exporter for
each purpose, then why change and have the risk of implementing (new)
errors.

When it works, don't fix it.