Re: gEDA-user: pcb keyboard shortcuts (and usability in general)

Hi all,

Maybe a single button would do to open a popup dialog to alter layer
settings.

Maybe something like this screenshot from AutoCAD:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljh4timm/downloads/Layer_properties_manager.jpg

Just the 5 left columns and the right most would do the trick.

Regards,

Bert Timmerman.